About Our Store
Our Store carries a variety of alpaca and llama merchandise produced locally and in other parts of Canada – all with fiber from Canadian animals. We also carry work of local artisans and farmers, as well as an assortment of alpaca and llama goods imported from South America. Our merchandise is constantly changing and includes:
• Our own Yarns and Art-Yarns hand-spun by Elizabeth!
• Assorted Locks - Natural and Dyed Colours - all Dying by Elizabeth!
• Rovings and Raw Fiber
• Local hand knitting
• Mittens, Gloves, Scarves, Toques & Chullos
• Sweaters, Socks & Insoles
• Alpaca and mixed fiber yarns
• Key chains and change purses
• Purses, Belts, Bags
• Shawls, Wraps and Ruanas
• Beautifully soft alpaca and llama Toys
• Original wood art pieces
• Unique and interesting gifts
• Alpaca & Llama Bean Fertilizer - $5 / 25kg feed bag full!!
• Alpaca & Llama Composted Manure - sold by the tractor bucket ($25) pick up only
We accept payment by Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery Card, PayPal and Interac EMail transfer.